Well, we had a good time today. We watched ACC football and even though we did not win it was so much fun hanging out with the people in my program. Here are the latest pictures. This is Bridget and I with the Duke Devil. Dennis and I had a blast.
Okay, so question. Kailyn has a MRSA spot on her butt. We are treating it with bactrim (sp?) I had it in Nov. and was hospitalized. We have bleached everything. We are putting bactroban in our noses. Is there anything else we can do? I am sick of this and we cannot seem to get rid of it.
1 comment:
Okay, so question. Kailyn has a MRSA spot on her butt. We are treating it with bactrim (sp?) I had it in Nov. and was hospitalized. We have bleached everything. We are putting bactroban in our noses. Is there anything else we can do? I am sick of this and we cannot seem to get rid of it.
Post a Comment