
So, I am happy to report that Dennis and I are a proud auntee and uncle again. Kirk, my second brother, called to tell me that his wife had a beautiful baby girl. She was 9lbs 13 oz and 22 inches. Wow... Her name is Hailee Rae. I will report a picture as soon as possible. Congrats, Valerie and Kirk.
Well it has been awhile since I wrote so lets see if I can sum up my week.
Monday had a genetics test..passed. Wednesday, I was a pin cushion for my partner in phloebotomy. She did a really good job...I just hate getting stuck. I did get her on the first try. Friday, Physiology test and passed. Gross anatomy was awesome. I got to feel the difference between arteries, veins, and nerves. I touched the brachial plexus, interscaling muscles, and trap muscles. We did the ear and eye exams this week. Dennis has been a great patient.
Friday night was great. We went out to a resturant that reminded me of Moonshine in Austin. Babymoon cafe was great. The martinis were good and so was the company. We got there at 6:30 and shut the place down.
1 comment:
I sure could have used your expertice this week!!! Darin's ear was gross!!!!!! Everyone else is fine. Between your brother and our Turner babies, you had better learn the word c- section!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment